[ros-users] Does ROS support for CyberGrasp interface?

Ugo Cupcic ugo at shadowrobot.com
Tue Apr 12 08:11:41 UTC 2011

Hi,

Regarding the Cybergrasp, I hacked a ROS interface which I didn't release
(more of a proof of concept than a clean implementation). This ROS interface
communicates between the linux computer running ROS and the FCU (big rack
computer where the cybergrasp is plugged in?), while the Cyberglove is
connected directly to the linux computer running ROS. I'll send you the
links to the interface by private email right away.

By the sr_remappers package is just a package containing remappers from the
cyberglove to the Shadow Hand, or from the Shadow Hand to the Cybergrasp
node.

Cheers,

Ugo

Ugo Cupcic | Shadow Robot Company | ugo at shadowrobot.com
Software Engineer | 251 Liverpool Road |
need a Hand? | London N1 1LX | +44 20 7700 2487
http://www.shadowrobot.com/hand/ @shadowrobot