[ros-users] rosdep.yaml files for debian

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Wed Apr 20 17:38:17 UTC 2011

Hi Dominique,

Thanks for your e-mail.  For rosdep compatibility on various
platforms, we generally ask that users submit patches to add
compatibility for platforms they are working on.  We only add in
entries for packages that people have personally verified work.

You can submit patches for simulator_gazebo, physics_ode, and common here:

https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg

You can submit patches for ros here:

https://code.ros.org/trac/ros

cheers,