[ros-users] rviz flickering problem with ATI hardware

Peter Brook pbrook at cs.washington.edu
Sat Apr 23 00:05:33 UTC 2011

I think I've seen this before on our ati graphics cards. Try Googling for
and playing with the GL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT or something similar environment
variable. I think the idea is that you need to turn off indirect rendering
for it to work properly.

Also, if you rum glxgears, do you see similar flickering?