[ros-users] Test rosjava

Lorenz Mösenlechner moesenle at in.tum.de
Mon Apr 25 08:27:47 UTC 2011

Hi,

if you have Ubuntu installed, it is not necessary to bother installing
rosjava from source. You can just install the corresponding Debian
package, for instance ros-diamondback-client-rosjava.

Lorenz

Lorenz Mösenlechner            | moesenle at in.tum.de
Technische Universität München | Boltzmannstr. 3
85748 Garching bei München     | Germany
http://ias.cs.tum.edu/         | Tel: +49 (89) 289-26910