[ros-users] swissranger_camera nodelet?

Gonçalo Cabrita goncabrita at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 16:55:10 UTC 2011

I Tully,

Thanks for your reply, I think I got it now, I'll give it a try though I
think I'll end up doing a swissranger_camera nodelet version so that the
software runs more efficiently (the erratic PC is not that fast). Still I
posted my question on answers.ros.org :)

Gonçalo Cabrita
ISR University of Coimbra
Portugal