[ros-users] IRSensor Difference in implementations?

saeedanwarcse at gmail.com saeedanwarcse at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 09:58:50 UTC 2011

Hi,

Sorry for disturbing you but i have a problem and its becoming complicated day by day. the problem is that i want to create an IR and sonar sensor for ROS as my internship project. Now the problem is that the IRSensor available in diamondback is not giving me the correct answer for GetIRSensor() function (implemented in IRSensor) and it seems that there is some problem with IRSensor.cc having alot of part commented out. Please can you give me some help regarding this problem...