[ros-users] [Ros-developers] bzr release process

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Tue Aug 2 20:26:09 UTC 2011

Hi Ugo,

Just to follow up on this.  Last week we converted the bzr rosdistro syntax
to be more standard.  I believe that bzr should be fully supported now with
DVCS syntax.  We've updated your rosdistro entries.  You will need to update
the ros_release packages for the new format.

Please let us know if you still have problems.

Tully

Tully Foote
Systems Engineer
Willow Garage, Inc.