[ros-users] Reproducing regression tests with run_chroot.py

Weißhardt, Florian Florian.Weisshardt at ipa.fraunhofer.de
Wed Aug 3 07:04:07 UTC 2011

Hi Ken,

we are trying to reproduce the hudson regression tests on our local build system. Therefore we use the run_chroot.py script out of the ros_release repository. It works fine so far, but the problem is that it downloads all debian packages from http://aptproxy.willowgarage.com/us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ <http://aptproxy.willowgarage.com/us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/>  (which takes a lot of time). Is it possible to specify our own apt-proxy for the run_chroot.py script?

Best regards,
Florian

---
Dipl.-Ing. Florian Weißhardt

Fraunhofer IPA, Abt. 324/Robotersysteme
Nobelstrasse 12, D-70569 Stuttgart (Germany)
Phone +49(0)711-970-1046,
Fax +49(0)711-970-1008
http://www.ipa.fraunhofer.de/ <http://www.ipa.fraunhofer.de/>