[ros-users] (Gazebo) Update in human models?

Isao Isaac Saito 130s at lateeye.net
Wed Aug 17 20:16:23 UTC 2011

Hi ros-users,

I'm just curious about if there has been any update in the
"Incorporate models of humans" task that's discussed to be completed
by Mar. 2011 in the gazebo's roadmap page:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/simulator_gazebo/Roadmap

Now I'm about to implement human crowd on gazebo, and trying to find
if there are already crowd simulation software that work on ROS /
something that can be incorporated into ROS environment. I've found
the paper below says they implemented on ROS, but I like to collect
more options now.
http://www.cs.washington.edu/ai/Mobile_Robotics//crowd/crowd-navigation-icra-2010.pdf

Thanks,
Isaac Saito