[ros-users] ROS Community Metrics Report

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Mon Aug 22 20:29:22 UTC 2011

hi,

The first ROS Community Metrics Report is available:
  http://www.ros.org/wiki/Metrics

The goal of this report is to provide an objective, quantitative
snapshot of the size and activity of the community.  We want to get a
sense of how the community is growing and changing, and what we can
all do to have even more impact with our work.

This report is our first attempt at measuring the community, and
there's a lot of room for improvement.  Please help us make it better!

	brian.

--
http://brian.gerkey.org