[ros-users] [Ros-developers] How do I add an additional package management system for an OS?

William Woodall wjwwood at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:05:03 UTC 2011

I see, so I would add the key value pair 'brew': HomebrewInstaller to the
installers dictionary in the Osx class and rosdep will goto osx -> lion ->
and select the first key that exists in the installers dictionary?

So, I would need to comment out all macports references in the rosdep.yaml's
in order for it to exclusively use brew?  For experimenting I just commented
out the insertion of the MacportsInstaller into the installers dictionary in
the Osx class.

Thanks,

William Woodall
Graduate Software Engineering