[ros-users] New version of rosinstall released

Thibault Kruse kruset at in.tum.de
Thu Aug 11 12:48:16 UTC 2011

OK, I see the problem. In ros_release/vcstools/...svn.py:
matches = [l for l in output.splitlines() if l.startswith('URL: ')]

Your output is

which might be due to the french translation of the svn output. Should
be easy enough to fix.

Added a ticket https://code.ros.org/trac/ros/ticket/3633
follow it to see when it is closed.