[ros-users] rosoct with an empty svn

Sebastian Zug zug at ivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Fri Aug 12 13:55:51 UTC 2011

Dear Lorenz,

Thanks for the fast reply! Not compatible with diamondback, that's not
good ...

Do you know the ROS Matlab Interface of the University of Pennsylvania?//
https://alliance.seas.upenn.edu/~meam620/wiki/index.php?n=Roslab.IpcBridge
It is applicable for Octave too?

Poseidonius

Am 12.08.2011 15:48, schrieb Lorenz Mösenlechner:
> Hi,
>
> rosoct has been removed because it was unmaintained and, according to
> a commit message, incompatible with diamondback. If you still want to
> have a look at the sources, you can check out an old version of
> ros_experimental. For instance:
>
> svn co https://code.ros.org/svn/ros/stacks/ros_experimental/trunk/ ros_experimental -r 12466
>
> Lorenz
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> the Octave - ROS interface avialable on
>>
>> http://www.ros.org/wiki/rosoct
>>
>> includes a wrong link to a undefined svn repository. Where can I find
>> the current project files?
>>
>> Best wishes
>>
>> Poseidonius

Dipl. Ing. Sebastian Zug
Dept. Embedded Systems and Operating Systems (EOS)
Institute for Distributed Systems (IVS)
Otto-von-Guericke-University of Magdeburg
Universitätsplatz 2
39106 Magdeburg
Germany

mail: zug at ivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de