[ros-users] python_orocos_kdl eigen2 dependency

William Woodall wjwwood at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 22:43:04 UTC 2011

I can confirm that it doesn't need them, I was able to remove those
offending lines and get it working, I will file a ticket.

I will also file a ticket for another issue I found with that package.  On
my setup I had to add this:

 find_package(PythonInterp REQUIRED)
+find_package(PythonLibs REQUIRED)
 list(APPEND CMAKE_MODULE_PATH ${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/cmake)
 find_package(SIP REQUIRED)
 include(SIPMacros)

-include_directories(${SIP_INCLUDE_DIR})
+include_directories(${SIP_INCLUDE_DIR} ${PYTHON_INCLUDE_DIRS})

Does this seem like it should be necessary?

Thanks,
William Woodall
Graduate Software Engineering
Auburn University