[ros-users] Rosco - ros.org checkout tool

Ibrahim Awwal ibrahim.awwal at berkeley.edu
Thu Aug 18 23:23:04 UTC 2011

Wow, that was an interesting coincidence. I guess I didn't really search
hard to see whether something like this existed. Hadn't considered branches
though, that's something to keep in mind. I think your tool is actually
better than mine with that in mind, mine could be replaced with a call to
yours and roslocate. I think one possible modification to your rosco to
make it just as easy as mine would be to have it check if the file argument
exists, and if not try running roslocate with that first argument as the
package name, and then read that snippet in and process it as usual.

-Ibrahim

-Ibrahim Awwal