[ros-users] Rosco - ros.org checkout tool

Ibrahim Awwal ibrahim.awwal at berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 24 02:15:20 UTC 2011

I don't really know much about the REP process and I don't think I have
anything to say really anyway. After thinking about it some more I
actually really like your version better, and your proposed syntax makes
a lot of sense. One thing though, I'm trying to run it but it keeps
complaining about not being able to find vcstools? I easy_install'd
vcstools and it still complains. Do I need to install the ros package
version?

-Ibrahim

(sorry for the delayed response)