[ros-users] rosserial and custom message: cannot load package error

Adam Stambler adasta at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 03:25:24 UTC 2011

Hi Brice,

You still need to make your custom message package (rosmake lowlevel).  You
generated the Arduino code but you still need to make the message package in
order to build the python/cpp message code that the rest of ros uses.

In the future, please use answers.ros.org for these kinds of questions.

Regards,
Adam