[ros-users] Links to API in dump of Wiki

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Mon Aug 29 15:51:29 UTC 2011

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 6:14 AM, Felix Endres
<endres at informatik.uni-freiburg.de> wrote:
> with the new structure in the "Package Links" on ros.org/wiki, the links to
> the code api are now absolute. This is bad for mirrors created from the dump
> files at http://www.ros.org/wiki_dump, as they thus point to ros.org, not the
> mirror server.
> Could someone fix this please (or tell me where to do it myself)?

hi Felix,

Thanks for the report.  Looks like the problem is that the links (or
least some of them) now point to ros.org, instead of www.ros.org,
which makes the sed expression not match.

Try the following:

sed -i 's+http://ros.org/doc/+doc/+g' roswiki/*.html

Let me know if that fixes the problem, and I'll add it to the dump script.

> P.S: In case ros.org is down: We mirror wiki and code api at
> http://ros.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/roswiki/

Very cool!

Btw, relevant tickets for wiki dumping:
https://code.ros.org/trac/ros/ticket/3281 (includes the simple script