[ros-users] Possible code typo in dynamic_reconfigure tutorial

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Mon Aug 29 20:45:30 UTC 2011

The line was missing because MoinMoin's code block interprets "#" as a
comment and doesn't display anything.

I tried to figure out how to escape it within the code block for a little
bit, but couldn't. Instead, I just added a note that the line must be
included.

Thanks for the heads up and does anyone actually know how to escape "#"
within a code block?

Hope all is well,

Eitan