[ros-users] ROS answers email notifications (was: libopencv)

Armin Hornung HornungA at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Dec 14 12:19:10 UTC 2011

Sorry to nag again, but I'm still not getting proper notifications on
answers.ros.org for my selected tags, only if there happens to be a
comment or edit (see
http://answers.ros.org/question/1401/email-notifications-on-interesting-questions).
This makes the site a lot less productive compared to questions on the
mailing list.

Is the trac entry that Bhaskara filed
(https://code.ros.org/trac/ros/ticket/3347) the right place, or where
should this be reported to get the right attention? Are there any more
details needed (log in, tags etc)?

Best,
Armin