[ros-users] Nodelet multi-threading example

K Chen chk0105 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 12:37:56 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I am finding a way to separate some heavy load process into some standalone
threads so that I could get other callbacks in time using nodelet. I looked
at the nodelet wiki page but it has few description about its
multi-threading model and usage, so I am wondering where I could find such
usage examples or projects already doing this?

BTW, is creating my own threads using boost inside a nodelet a bad idea?

Thanks for any help.

--
Regards

University of Science and Technology of China
School of Computer Science and Technology
Multi-Agent System Lab

K.Chen