[ros-users] Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Nadezhda Lutchenkova nsp.consultant at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 05:50:57 UTC 2011

Hello! My name is Nadezhda. I am a consultant of NSP. I`d like to congratulate you on coming New Year holidays, and I wish you a good health! Health is priceless.
Are you not sure which presents to choose for your friends on New Year Holidays? We invite you to visit our look at the top quality range of Daily Nutrition Products created to help you supplement your daily diet and improve the quality of your life.
Open a free Preferred Customer Account to order Nature’s Sunshine’s products with a fantastic 30% saving on recommended retail prices!!! After shot free registration you will find in your account additional Special Discounts  on certain products and Special Offers for holidays!
 Important: Unlike many other companies Nature’s Sunshine does not use synthetic ingredients, herbs that have been sprayed with pesticides or artificial flavours and additives.  Nature’s Sunshine use only the very best natural organic ingredients from across the world and manufacture their products to pharmaceutical standards, in their own state-of-the-art, award winning manufacturing facility. Over 500 different quality control procedures are used, guaranteeing the potency, efficacy and purity of our products. More about us and quality of our products.

If you would like to see our award winning manufacturing facilities take the online tour.

Hope, you`ll enjoy our site and become our regular visitor.
Best Wishes,
Nadezhda.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!