[ros-users] rviz is moving to Qt, preview available

William Woodall wjwwood at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 02:34:20 UTC 2011

Following Kevin's lead, I have posted a few tickets that gets rviz_qt
compiling on OSX, but it still doesn't run quite right, but we can work on
that.

https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/ticket/5283
https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/ticket/5284
https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/ticket/5285

I found this custom query useful in finding the rviz_qt tickets:
https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&component=visualization&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&keywords=%7Eqt

Hopefully those will be useful for anyone else looking to get this running
on their Macs asap.

Thanks for your hard work Dave!

William Woodall
Graduate Software Engineering