[ros-users] ROS gazebo and player

Michael Zillich zillich at acin.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Dec 15 09:58:04 UTC 2011

Thanks Nate!

I eventually managed to compile and run a version from trunk, following
ros/electric/stacks/simulator_gazebo/gazebo/Makefile.gazebo.trunk, and
applying some smaller patches of our own.
Literally minutes before the release candidate came out :)
So I guess the way to go from now on is to concentrate on 1.0.0-RC1
(which runs a lot smoother!) and not touch the various previous branches.

cheers,
Michael