[ros-users] Roscd unknown

Willy Lambert lambert.willy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 20:17:01 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I have just installed a new ROS system on my Debian. I built it from CVS and
modify the rosdep.yaml because they were not working out of the box. Fine
I sourced the source.sh script
ROS seems to be partially functionnal as I can rosmake,rospack find but I
can't do roscd with these errors:

ard at ard-host-v5:/media/DD_data/home/ard/ros$ rospack find turtlesim
/media/DD_data/home/ard/ros/ros_tutorials/turtlesim
ard at ard-host-v5:/media/DD_data/home/ard/ros$ roscd turtlesim
bash: roscd : commande introuvable
ard at ard-host-v5:/media/DD_data/home/ard/ros$

Did I forgot to build something ?