[ros-users] stereo camera calibration

Asghari Oskoei, Mohammadreza m.asghari-oskoei at herts.ac.uk
Fri Feb 4 11:17:32 UTC 2011

Hi
I'm using a pair of Procilica cameras on care-o-bot (cob) robot, managed to calibrate them individually (monocular) but have a problem in stereo calibration. By running script mentioned for stereo calibration in your tutorial, I got ok messages for receiving services but no window that might be shown to calibrate, save or commit.

By the way, by running stereo_image_proc, there are topics in the topic list (rostopic list), but no output comes out as you check them by rostopic hz or bw or echo. I have seen this in published topics by stereo_image_proc and face_detector, though they are in stream or continuous modes.

Regards,
Reza,