[ros-users] rein with Maverick

Raphael Favier raphael.favier at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 15:57:52 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am sorry for spamming the list a bit today :)
I see from the ROS_BUILD_BLACKIST file that rein does not compile with
Maverick (issue with soci.h not being found in CMakelist.txt, although the
cmake code seems pretty ok...).

Is there any action planned to get it to compile with Mavercik?

More generally, I am looking for a out of the box solution for detecting
objects in images.
I had a look at both object_detection and object_detection_experimental
stacks but as most of their packages depend on rein, I am pretty stuck.

I also gave a shot to objects_of_daily_use_finder but can't figure out how
to compile it properly.

Any idea what to use for now?