[ros-users] AVR and ROS

Homer Manalo homer.manalo at roboteknik.com
Tue Feb 8 08:41:52 UTC 2011

Hello, I'm following the hello world tutorial and getting build errors
particularly with these two lines:

  std_msgs::String call_msg;
  std_msgs::String response_msg;

  ../main.cpp:21: error: ‘std_msgs’ has not been declared
  ../main.cpp:21: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type
conversion before ‘call_msg’
  ../main.cpp:22: error: ‘std_msgs’ has not been declared
  ../main.cpp:22: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type
conversion before ‘response_msg’

Other errors are just because of the two variables not being declared.