[ros-users] Vocabulary Trees

BeLioN belion at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 15:59:45 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am trying to put up running in my PC the Vocabulary Trees
implementation located in the vlsam stack of diamondback.

I am a bit confused when taking a look at the file
"train_weights.cpp". I am not sure what is expected as input in the
"objects.dat" file.

If I am not wrong, it reads "num_sigs" descriptors calculated for an
image (a document)  from the signatures.dat file. Then, it tryies to
get "num_sigs" identifiers from the "objects.dat" file ... does this
mean that, for example for object 1, I should have "num_sigs" times
the value 1 in the "objects.dat" file?

Thank you!