[ros-users] problem when install rgbdslam

liuwei at cmu.edu liuwei at cmu.edu
Tue Feb 15 10:57:07 UTC 2011

Hi,

when I run rosmake --rosdep-install rgbdslam,
I get the problem that,

/opt/ros/unstable/stacks/perception_pcl/pcl/include/pcl/common/eigen.h:238:
error: request for member ‘row’ in ‘tmp’, which is of non-class type ‘int’
/opt/ros/unstable/stacks/perception_pcl/pcl/include/pcl/common/eigen.h:240:
error: request for member ‘squaredNorm’ in ‘vec1’, which is of non-class
type
‘Eigen::Vector3f’
/opt/ros/unstable/stacks/perception_pcl/pcl/include/pcl/common/eigen.h:241:
error: request for member ‘squaredNorm’ in ‘vec2’, which is of non-class
type ‘Eigen::Vector3f’
.
.
.

there are 55 packages need to be installed, with one falls.
But when I installed it in my desktop computer a few days ago, only 54
packages is needed, and it is correctly installed.
I find that eigen package caused the error. I don't know how to deal with
it.

Wei

--
Wei Liu