[ros-users] actionlib cancel message lost on shutdown

Axelrod, Benjamin baxelrod at irobot.com
Wed Feb 16 16:44:49 UTC 2011

I am trying to set up my actionlib server so that when I CTRL-C on the
server, it sends a cancel goal message to the client.  (The client was
started via separate terminal / launch script so will continue to run).
I am finding that the "/my_action_server/cancel" message never gets
published.  I have so far only tested in python.  I am wondering if this
is a limitation of rospy or bug/feature in actionlib.

Thanks,

-Ben

Ben Axelrod

Research Scientist