[ros-users] answers.ros.org

futureignobel futureignobel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 18:23:43 UTC 2011

Hi,

as I find the idea of introducing answers.ros.org in place of the
mailing list a very good one, I think more definite actions should be
undertaken to encourage the community to switch to using answers.ros.org
instead of using the mailing list (can the list be disconnected for a
while with an automatic answer suggesting answers.ros.org, for
instance?). Otherwise a part of those, who already started using
answers.ros.org, might come back to the mailing list counting for a
broader audience. Just a thought.

Cheers,
Tom