[ros-users] problem in gpsd_client tutorials

Avinash Thiruvayipati athiruva at asu.edu
Fri Feb 18 05:16:28 UTC 2011

Hi, My name is Avinash Thiruvayipati, a graduate student in ASU.I am trying
to work out gpsd_client tutorial.the link of the tutorial is
http://www.ros.org/wiki/gpsd_client/Tutorials/Writing%20a%20Subscriber%20for%20gpsd_client%20%28C%2B%2B%29.

When trying to implement the tutorial it is not giving gps data.I mean
according to the tutorial it should print the current gps latitude and
longitude.So it is not able to subscribe to the fix message in
gpsd_client.The code looks good to me.Could you please help me find where I
am going wrong

--
Regards
Avinash Thiruvayipati