[ros-users] ROS offline installer

Neeraj Kulkarni onlyneerya at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 14:23:54 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to figure out a way to download the ROS offline installer, so
that I don't need to download it again and again for different machines (
which the default installation procedure seem to require). So I am looking
for such a way to download once and be able to install/compile offline on
different machines.

Does anyone know how would I do that? ( I cant find the offline installer
downloadable anywhere on the web :| )

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks !!

PS : Please let me know if this mailing list is not appropriate for this
sort of query, it will be really helpful, in that case, if you could point
to the appropriate one.

--
Regards,
-Neeraj