[ros-users] Timers in rospy?

Patrick Bouffard bouffard at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 3 00:00:37 UTC 2011

Glad to hear that. I make a lot of use of timers in my C++ nodes and
it will be nice to have a supported means of doing that in Python
nodes as well.

So, before committing this particular source file I'll put a BSD
header on it, with (c) 2011 WG and also a pointer to the nabble
archive of this thread and credit to Tim. Once this capability is in
rospy the file will come out of my codebase.

Sound ok?

Pat