[ros-users] Diamondback Desktop-full variant and rxtools/documentation

William Woodall wjwwood at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 06:54:51 UTC 2011

So, another thing I noticed (jut running through the tutorials with svn
diamondback) is that joystick_drivers is only part of the pr2 variant.  I
personally find those useful, maybe they should be part of desktop-full?
 The reason I noticed is because joystick_drivers_tutorials (which is
turtle_teleop) isn't included so you hit a problem in the tutorials.

Also, in cases like these, is there a way to install individual stacks with
rosinstall?

Thanks,

William Woodall
Graduate Software Engineering