[ros-users] Diamondback Desktop-full variant and rxtools/documentation

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Thu Feb 3 07:31:50 UTC 2011

You can install individual stacks from the debs  ros-DISTRO-stackname  aka
ros-diamondback-joystick-drivers-tutorials will get you the
joystick_drivers_tutorials.

rosinstall can also install them from source. You can get the development
and release urls from the Releases page for the stack on wiki for example
http://www.ros.org/wiki/joystick_drivers_tutorials/Releases

Tully

Tully Foote
Systems Engineer