[ros-users] Diamondback Desktop-full variant and rxtools/documentation

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Thu Feb 3 08:05:26 UTC 2011

FYI: the new rosinstall comes with 'roslocate' bundled in.  It's still
a work in progress for your use-case, i.e. you can run:

$ roslocate info joystick_drivers
- svn:
        local-name: joystick_drivers
        uri: https://code.ros.org/svn/ros-pkg/stacks/joystick_drivers/trunk

which gives you the rosinstall fragment.  However, until we update our
indexers, it gives you the 'trunk' URL, which you probably don't want,
so you'll want to follow Tully's suggestion to get the correct URL.
In the future, you will be able to pass in a distro argument to get a
more appropriate URL.

 - Ken