[ros-users] [Orocos-users] orocos_toolchain_ros for debian

Steven Bellens steven.bellens at mech.kuleuven.be
Fri Feb 4 08:58:27 UTC 2011

Hey Willy,

[...]
> it seems to miss the lua-dev dependency in the rosdem.yaml. Do you know this
> Ruben ?

Thanks for the patch. I've just applied it on master and merged master
with the orocos_toolchain_ros-0.2 branch. This should also resolve the
lua dependency, as it was not yet present on the master branch (but is
now after the merge).
Concerning the ROS warning about the invalid manifest file: this is a
known issue and will be solved with the next orocos release (they
don't have any further impact on your installation).
Let us know if you have any more problems.

regards,

Steven