[ros-users] Weird ros::ok() actionlib::SimpleActionClient interactions...

Felix Ingrand felix at laas.fr
Fri Feb 4 09:17:58 UTC 2011

Hi Vijay,

On 3 févr. 2011, at 22:33, Vijay Pradeep wrote:

> Hi Felix,
>

> Waiting for Server:
> Instead of calling waitForServer(), you can repeatedly call isServerConnected()
> Refer to the docs: SimpleActionClient::isServerConnected()

Is SimpleActionClient::isServerConnected() a recent addition? it does not seem to be define in my:

/opt/ros/cturtle/stacks/common/actionlib/include/actionlib/client/simple_action_client.h

while it is indeed in :

http://www.ros.org/doc/api/actionlib/html/simple__action__client_8h_source.html

Or am I including the wrong simple_action_client.h?

PS: I am using the Ubuntu 10.4 VirtualBox appliance provided by WG, and which I regularly update.
--
     Felix
The danger of science denial: http://tinyurl.com/yyg5sfd