[ros-users] Object recognition + positioning package?

Raphael Favier raphael.favier at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 15:41:46 UTC 2011

Hello Dejan,

I am trying to get http://www.ros.org/wiki/objects_of_daily_use_finder to
compile using CTurtle.
I first had to install libsiftfast (which went ok), but now I am having hard
times with odu_finder.cpp.
it seems that some types are wrongly used, but I cannot figure out what is
going wrong and where: solving one error triggers others.

Am I doing something wrong by trying to get it to compile with Cturtle?
Did I check out a wrong version?

I am enclosing the trace with this message:
http://ros-users.122217.n3.nabble.com/file/n2424994/trace.txt trace.txt
Would you have any idea of what is going wrong?

thanks in advance for your help

Raph