[ros-users] Problem with dynamic reconfigure

Blaise Gassend blaise at willowgarage.com
Fri Feb 4 17:28:03 UTC 2011

As far as I can tell, you aren't instantiating
dynamic_reconfigure::Server<> in your trajectory planner, only in your
dynamic_reconfigure_node.cpp, which seems to be a test program.

blaise at bnl: ~/temp/src $ grep Server *
dynamic_reconfigure_node.cpp:
dynamic_reconfigure::Server<base_local_planner::MyStuffConfig> srv;
dynamic_reconfigure_node.cpp:
dynamic_reconfigure::Server<base_local_planner::MyStuffConfig>::CallbackType
f = boost::bind(&callback, _1, _2);
trajectory_planner.cpp:
dynamic_reconfigure::Server<base_local_planner::MyStuffConfig>::CallbackType
f = boost::bind(&TrajectoryPlanner::reconfigureCB,this, _1, _2);