[ros-users] Weird ros::ok() actionlib::SimpleActionClient interactions...

Vijay Pradeep vpradeep at willowgarage.com
Fri Feb 4 19:47:01 UTC 2011

Sorry Felix, I was looking at the wrong branch when looking at the actionlib
revision history.

isServerConnected is exposed in Common-1.3.0.  Thus, it will be available in
the Diamondback release.  For now, you can probably get away with repeatedly
calling waitForServer with a very short timeout.

Vijay

Vijay Pradeep
Systems Engineer
Willow Garage, Inc.