[ros-users] avr_bridge Hello World turorial question

Christian Stahmer sudomakemeasandwich at live.com
Fri Feb 4 22:46:28 UTC 2011

No, for some reason I missed that.
Thanks--

Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 10:49:51 -0800
From: adasta at gmail.com
To: ros-users at code.ros.org
Subject: Re: [ros-users] avr_bridge Hello World turorial question

Hi

Did you run the command :rosrun avr_bridge gen_avr.py callResponse.yaml .To generate avr-gcc files for your project?  This will generate a folder called avrRos which has the ros.h header and the String msg class files.

  Also, as a side note, the precompiled arduino library included in the sample project is meant for an arduino uno.  You will need to compile your own arduino library for the mega.

Good luck,Adam