[ros-users] For frame [/swissranger_link]: No transform to fixed frame [/odom]

Gonçalo Cabrita goncabrita at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 17:44:04 UTC 2011

Hi Kadir,

When you are running your software, open a new terminal and run the
following,

$ rosrun tf view_frames

This will print you a pdf with the tree of frames. What do you see?

My guess is that you are not publishing the tf between the range camera and
the robot.

Gonçalo Cabrita
ISR University of Coimbra
Portugal