[ros-users] Congrats to ros devs!

Jenkins, Odest Chadwicke odest_jenkins at brown.edu
Sun Feb 6 17:19:56 UTC 2011

I just wanted to second Nick's thanks and congrats to the ROS
developers.  Several students in our lab have gotten the Kinect to
work with ROS relatively easily, and ROS in general has greatly
enhanced our work.

With all of the problems, questions, (mostly constructive) complaints
that show up on ros-users, it is great to remind the community of the
exceptional and devoted contributions made by the ROS developers.
This is both in developing ROS and taking the time to answer questions
to the list, sometimes the same questions over and over and over ;)

-Chad