[ros-users] Idea for wiki macro -- link to mailing list threads

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Sun Feb 6 19:05:30 UTC 2011

This does sound useful.  If you can figure out the algorithm/API for expanding

d2ff88fe

https://code.ros.org/lurker/search/20380101.000000.00000000@th:d2ff88fe.en.html

I would be happy to turn it into a macro on our Wiki.  I don't know
enough about Lurker and the URL-generation scheme isn't as obvious as
our other macros (e.g. Youtube, Trac).

 - Ken