[ros-users] Idea for wiki macro -- link to mailing list threads

Patrick Bouffard bouffard at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sun Feb 6 19:31:34 UTC 2011

I think that it's simply:

https://code.ros.org/lurker/search/20380101.000000.00000000@th:<id>.en.html

The 20380101 looks to be a default date that's far in the future. I
noticed that the same result will come up with the mailing list name
added, i.e.:

https://code.ros.org/lurker/search/20380101.000000.00000000@ml:ros-users,th:d2ff88fe.en.xml

And this might be good to add to the macro even if only the id is
required to specify the thread completely--that way by looking at the
link you're about to click you can see what list it will be taking you
to.

So how about:

Lurker<<LISTNAME, ID>>

becomes: