[ros-users] Trying to get bumblebee2 to work

xr tay wrathy1987 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 06:23:01 UTC 2011

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your fast reply, but unfortunately the error still persist even after changing the owner and the group to the username of the user that i am trying to run the code from.
This is the output that i get after running $ ls -l /dev/*1394*

Output:
crw-rw---- 1 shuttle shuttle 171, 0 2011-02-07 13:42 /dev/raw1394

/dev/video1394:
total 0