[ros-users] [Orocos-users] orocos_toolchain_ros for debian

Steven Bellens steven.bellens at mech.kuleuven.be
Mon Feb 7 13:16:49 UTC 2011

[...]

>> I've pushed a fixed for this to the orocos_toolchain_ros_0.2 branch.
>> Other branches will be updated when Ruben triggers a new release.
>
> Ok thanks. I am a bit lost with versionning and compatibility.
> May I have a proper install with cturtle or diamonback with the
> orocos_toolchain_ros_0.2  ? Or should I only wait for next release (if so I
> would be glad to have a goal of it, with no guarantee of course, but i'll
> help my scheduling)

Ruben did a new release of the orocos_toolchain_ros packages this
morning. It will take some time before the software is available, as
it needs to pass some tests on the ROS build farm first. It then
should be available for installation when a new release is triggered
at willowgarage (no idea when this will be).

In the meantime you can of course work on the git repositories. We're
deleting the orocos_toolchain_ros_0.2 branch and continue development
on master (as they both serve the same purpose anyway). This
development is diamondback based. If you work with cturtle - use the
cturtle_next branch.

regards,

Steven